Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been going back-n-forth on a tank bag, seen quite a few good reviews on one. Went looking a found it currently at a price that i would have to be a idiot not to buy:
ended up getting this one -
Videoclip on the bag -

Another smaller bag they offer (have no clue about it)

Reactions: DoubleThumper

·
Administrator
3,419 Posts
They had me at "Features a sleek sturdy with a European feel,". :)

Price is crazy low. Post a review on it. Curious about materials and build quality.

Another relatively inexpensive tank bag I had seen positive reviews for is the viking.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
They had me at "Features a sleek sturdy with a European feel,". :)

Price is crazy low. Post a review on it. Curious about materials and build quality.

Another relatively inexpensive tank bag I had seen positive reviews for is the viking.

lol!

Yea, I’m not really expecting much at $38.75 with shipping. But, it’s probably perfect for me, I don’t want or need a tank bag for everyday use. Just want one for touring/trips, so I really didn’t want to spend $150+on something that would spend most of its time sitting on a shelf in my garage. Funny thing is; at that price I was actually considering getting two, who knows I still might get another one. I’ll wait and see how it looks and fits on the bike.
It is F-N crazy on the prices for these things $100+ for a nylon bag not much bigger then a shaving kit bag, with a couple of nylon straps with plastic buckles...

·
Administrator
3,419 Posts
Wunderlich is a good example of that. I like the concept of their handlebar bags, but they want $150 for the Media XL bag which is basically a 6x4 bag. I have a hard time paying that for a bag that's about the size of the box my phone shipped in.

If the bag you posted looks good, why not buy 2? If the first lasts longer than you expect you can always pay it forward and give it to someone else. That's where my old tank bags eventually go :)

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wunderlich is a good example of that. I like the concept of their handlebar bags, but they want $150 for the Media XL bag which is basically a 6x4 bag. I have a hard time paying that for a bag that's about the size of the box my phone shipped in.

If the bag you posted looks good, why not buy 2? If the first lasts longer than you expect you can always pay it forward and give it to someone else. That's where my old tank bags eventually go :)

Yea I came very close to getting two, but I figured if I did get two then for sure they wouldn’t fit or some other issues. So I didn’t want to jinx myself....

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@AT-Dragon did you end up getting this tank bag?

If so, how do you like it?
Doesn’t really fit well on the AT .. I tried it, but never really got around to seeing if I could get it to work. The handle bars hit the bag at a turn if forward on the tank other than that it’s good..

Reactions: Ajmogen
1 - 7 of 7 Posts