Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi

I went there in March last year and I would recommend it. I had never ridden off road before and came away having learnt a great deal. It was raining for both days and a mud bath out on the trails but I had a great time.

The morning of day one was spent learning handling techniques plus getting to know what the settings on the AT can do for you. The afternoon was spent learning to riding up and down hills, small stream crossing and muddy ruts as well as coming down steep slopes. Day two was spent applying what you learnt on day one riding good and sometimes steep forest trails. The guys that run the course are very friendly and helpful.

If you are looking for accommodation I would suggest booking the hotel where they have the evening meal on day one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

I went there in March last year and I would recommend it. I had never ridden off road before and came away having learnt a great deal. It was raining for both days and a mud bath out on the trails but I had a great time.

The morning of day one was spent learning handling techniques plus getting to know what the settings on the AT can do for you. The afternoon was spent learning to riding up and down hills, small stream crossing and muddy ruts as well as coming down steep slopes. Day two was spent applying what you learnt on day one riding good and sometimes steep forest trails. The guys that run the course are very friendly and helpful.

If you are looking for accommodation I would suggest booking the hotel where they have the evening meal on day one.
Awesome! Appreciate the response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.