Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
AT course looks great fun - and not far from my dad's house so I might give it a go. Be interesting to see what state the bikes are in as they are only using the Honda cowl bars for protection...

On a separate note, how good does the MT-10 look? I think I have enough room in the garage....

·
Registered
329 Posts
Be interesting to see what state the bikes are in as they are only using the Honda cowl bars for protection....
That's what I was thinking. I don't think they are as bad as everyone here thinks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I went on this 2 day when they first opened, spent two days off road with their DCT model. There were 12 of us in all, and all of us as far as I know all came off at least once.....the only damage there was, was broken hand guards and a broken indicator. The dress bars took a bit of a hit but there was only one set that slightly got bent in towards the tank but didn't hit it tho.
All mirrors were removed prior to the start.
I've ordered bark busters, and am still wondering what crash bars to get.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Here's the page from the UK accessory list...
Yeah... With tax in Canada they'll be around $700.

What a complete joke. The centre stand ends up at $500!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Jason,

I saw the accessory list on the Canadian website at the dealers on Friday. The crash bars
are called something like "front and side pipes" and they were $845.00 + tax and the center
stand was $432.00 + tax. Everything on the accessory list looks like it is a rip off.

Everything is starting to get loaded on the Canadian site now as the May delivery bikes are
hopefully only a few days away. There was even the proper designation for a DCT model and a manual model. The way it would show on your ownership. We were checking to see
if a VIN number for my bike or any of the incoming bikes showed up yet....Nothing showing yet.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Can anyone tell me how much that course is for Honda AT off Roading in Wales.is it a 2 day course.is it value for money

1 - 13 of 13 Posts