Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received the Honda Shop Manual yesterday. What a superbly clear and comprehensive manual with torque settings displayed on the diagrams. Very impressed and worth the money!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Agreed apart from the wiring diagrams, even my 37 year old Kawasaki manual has colour diagrams.
I redrew the electrical schematic of the KLR gen 2 model. It's the schematic popular on the KLR forums. Here's the gen 2 KLR schematic ... it is more easily understood than the automotive style schematic in the KLR shop manual. I intend to do the same for the Africa Twin this spring when I'll have some time to do it right.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine is still in warranty but I have been changing springs/tyres etc. I got it from rugged roads in the UK it is a large paperback book £50. I have seen it on Amazon.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine is still in warranty but I have been changing springs/tyres etc. I got it from rugged roads in the UK it is a large paperback book £50. I have seen it on Amazon.
I asked about the warranty as I am weary to touch my bike while the warranty is still running

Thanks for the info on the book, I will ask a family member in the UK to look for me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts