Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have spent a ton of time in the hospital and therapy in the last 6 months and never got any time in the saddle. Last week I was advised I might need to go for another operation so sadly I'll be selling with only 75 original miles with just one tip over on the grass. The flimsy cage flexed and bent a little with a 1/2" scratch on the fairing decal and a 1/2" hole in the oem left hand protector. What do you think I can ask for it?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,545 Posts
Well I have spent a ton of time in the hospital and therapy in the last 6 months and never got any time in the saddle. Last week I was advised I might need to go for another operation so sadly I'll be selling with only 75 original miles with just one tip over on the grass. The flimsy cage flexed and bent a little with a 1/2" scratch on the fairing decal and a 1/2" hole in the oem left hand protector. What do you think I can ask for it?

Thanks
Very sorry to read about all your problems, hope things go better for you soon.

Good question, depending on where you live. What is the closest large city to you?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I don't like reading these type of stories. Seems to be happening more often. I wish you well on your post-AT journey. Life sometimes has ways of sometimes exceeding our expectations. I hope you find a fair home for your ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts