Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

How much you paid for your CRF 1000

51K views 117 replies 82 participants last post by  Motobiker 
#1 ·
To the new owners of Africa twin CRF 1000, could you tell how much you pay OTD for your new stallion and your degree of satisfaction with your bike:smile2:?

#3 ·
€ 12 000 net for our grey manual AT, with TCS and ABS.
I thing the red and tri color where about € 300 extra.

No extra's or 'packs' on it though.
It was the very last one and exactly the spec I wanted, so I'm perfectly happy!
The only thing I'm missing is a center-stand and panniers, so I might be getting those sometime in the future, for going camping.
For now, the givi topcase is enough for the commute and small trips.

#6 ·
Stock Tri-colour in uk paid £10,500, I added aftermarket heated grips, 12 V socket and aftermarket trickle charger at the dealer cost about an extra £300 oh and as a shortie I went for the lowered seat another £150 I think.

So far have changed the end can to Remus Okami carbon, the standard can weights a ton and is hideous. Must have had the apprentice designing it.

Love the bike only small criticism would like a little more power. And I would go for a tail tidy if someone brings one out. I mainly road ride and don't need the huge overhang at the back.

#13 ·
Base Price $12,600.00 Manual Transmission
Dealer Prep & Freight 300.00 ??????? Whatever
Idaho Sales Tax (6%) 782.10 I suppose I could be living (?) in California.
Doc Fee 139.00 #*^!#??/#^

Total $13,831.10

Idaho License Fee $ 68.75 2 years

#16 ·
Cash is no longer king. Dealers make more money from financing. Even if they dont mark the rate up from what the bank provides, they still get a thank you from the bank. I sell Cars for a living and we get anywhere from 100-300 dollars as a thank you from the bank for securing the loan for them.

#15 ·
I paid cash, I don't think it would make a bit of difference at the store where I bought mine. I do know that the last 2 pickup trucks I bought for our farm that if we financed that we would get a $500.00 discount. Also on a Jeep Wrangler we purchased 2 years ago they wanted us to finance and get a $600.00 discount.

#22 ·
NZ$27,500 which included the following:
  • base price for the bike base price of 20,870
  • Goods and Services tax of $3,130
  • OEM centre stand
  • Touratech upper and lower engine guards
  • OEM power socket
  • Oxford heated grips
  • Givi trekker outback pannier racks and top box plate
  • givi top box
  • scott oiler

#24 ·
I'm a SoCal resident.
Just purchased a 2016 Rally DCT.
Paid $11,940 + $380 Freight +$55 Doc Fee + $929.91 sales tax (7.75%) + $161 registration + $3.5 Tire Fee = $13,469.11

Offered to buy a 2nd one at this price and they said no.
They quoted me the $11,940 sale price for a non-DCT in error, and decided to honor it. :smile2:

#25 ·
$15,000+ Goods and Services Tax of $1,500 includes motoz Tyres and full tank of juice. And fitting of BashPlate Rad Guards and Pivot Pegs. Total coz will be around $17,000 or $13k USD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.