Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a 2016 AT but thanks to the quarantine I have not received it yet (bought it via auction so it was in Philly). Can't wait to get it and start riding again. First adventure bike! Ready to start a new chapter! Anybody else in the Texas panhandle?

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
4,264 Posts
Hi and welcome
Hope you get your bike soon

·
Super Moderator
10,236 Posts
I had a red/white/black 2016 and really liked the combo, but happy with my 2019 Silver Surfer Edition (grey) as well :)
I like the silver versions too. In Canada the colour selection was severely constrained.

If the AT ever came out in a flat dark olive green (I know, weird, ... but Kawasaki did it with their 2018 Versys 650LT), I could get a brain hemorrhage.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like the silver versions too. In Canada the colour selection was severely constrained.

If the AT ever came out in a flat dark olive green (I know, weird, ... but Kawasaki did it with their 2018 Versys 650LT), I could get a brain hemorrhage.
I could get behind (on top of?) an olive green AT. Like old school military jeep green. Especially if it was CARC paint or something similar. That stuff is bulletproof.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.