Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a 2016 AT but thanks to the quarantine I have not received it yet (bought it via auction so it was in Philly). Can't wait to get it and start riding again. First adventure bike! Ready to start a new chapter! Anybody else in the Texas panhandle?

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Hi and welcome
Hope you get your bike soon

·
Super Moderator
6,359 Posts
Not from TX, but welcome to the Forum Ofctvaughn, and congratulation on your acquisition of the '16 AT.

May your experience on the AT be fun.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bike is finally here! I've lived on it for the last week and absolutely love it! My wife in the background thinking she's not gonna see me much for awhile...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! I was looking pretty hard at the red ATs before i found a deal on a grey 2019 ATAS i couldn't pass up! I down near Austin, so 6+ hours away.

·
Super Moderator
6,359 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! I was looking pretty hard at the red ATs before i found a deal on a grey 2019 ATAS i couldn't pass up! I down near Austin, so 6+ hours away.
(+1) on the 2019 grey AT. However, the red with black combo is pretty hot too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really like the grey ones but when this one came up for $7100 with only 7600 miles I couldn't say no!

·
Super Moderator
6,359 Posts
I had a red/white/black 2016 and really liked the combo, but happy with my 2019 Silver Surfer Edition (grey) as well :)
I like the silver versions too. In Canada the colour selection was severely constrained.

If the AT ever came out in a flat dark olive green (I know, weird, ... but Kawasaki did it with their 2018 Versys 650LT), I could get a brain hemorrhage.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like the silver versions too. In Canada the colour selection was severely constrained.

If the AT ever came out in a flat dark olive green (I know, weird, ... but Kawasaki did it with their 2018 Versys 650LT), I could get a brain hemorrhage.
I could get behind (on top of?) an olive green AT. Like old school military jeep green. Especially if it was CARC paint or something similar. That stuff is bulletproof.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am located in St. Louis MO area and just picked up a 2017 AT Red and am looking forward to putting the 1st mile on the new bike. Thank you for the Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
6,359 Posts
I am located in St. Louis MO area and just picked up a 2017 AT Red and am looking forward to putting the 1st mile on the new bike. Thank you for the Welcome!
Congratulations on your AT acquisition Sharkman. Should be exciting (like sharks? :rolleyes: ).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts