Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pickup up my 2016 AT (DCT) last weekend. Traded in my beloved Victory Vision. I had an Buell Ulysses adventure bike many years ago and loved it. I felt it was time to get back to living on some gravel and dirt, instead of oil. I'm fortunate that I live in an area (Rocky Mountains) that has so many opportunities for great rides and camping. If any of you guys (or gals) want somewhere new to ride let me know and maybe this summer we can make it happen.

I have added Touratech back rack and hard-sided cases (I'll explain some of my issues in another more appropriate area of the forum). I also have the lower crash bars and upper but the uppers are on back order so I think I will wait until they come in and do it all at once.

I've also added a fuse block (fuzeblocks.com) for my heated hear and any other 12v accessory. I find these fuse blocks extremely help full and really easy to add additional options to the bike without having to go to the battery every time.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome, and thank you for sharing. I ride a Buell XB9 and have always been keen on the Ulysses! And I darn near bought a Victory XCT a while back. I may hit you up for a guided tour of your famous mule deer population.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Its a magnificent place where you live in Wyoming ! Its my favorite place out of all my travels. You will have fun there in the summer months, don't know about the winter though lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome lawman, and well met. I have a 2016 as well. She's a solid ride. Be careful out there, on and off the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts