Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put on some new headlight covers - so far I’m liking the “hey butt nugget pay attention”

Attachments

Reactions: inexorable

·
Registered
49 Posts
Personally, if I've got a dribbling moron coming the other way with food falling out of it's mouth while texting.... I kinda want them to be able to see.

I'm all up for lights, especially ones that create an irregular pattern to draw attention... but for me I'd want the brightness down.

Plenty of people prefer "full beam always on" or additional bright spots though - and it does look cool :wink2:

Looks like a cool green colour to me in the pic - is it actually green or yellow?

Wow - just noticed you've got 4 additional spots too... you're the bike to follow down the tracks at night then !! :)
Wait SIX - every time I look I "spot" more of them - fantastic - lol ... that lot must look amazing.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When young I got a ticket for putting yellow plastic on my headlights. They look nice but make sure to check your local laws.
Noted, thanks I’ll see what happens they are just on with Velcro if there is a issue..

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Personally, if I've got a dribbling moron coming the other way with food falling out of it's mouth while texting.... I kinda want them to be able to see.

I'm all up for lights, especially ones that create an irregular pattern to draw attention... but for me I'd want the brightness down.

Plenty of people prefer "full beam always on" or additional bright spots though - and it does look cool :wink2:

Looks like a cool green colour to me in the pic - is it actually green or yellow?

Wow - just noticed you've got 4 additional spots too... you're the bike to follow down the tracks at night then !! :)
Wait SIX - every time I look I "spot" more of them - fantastic - lol ... that lot must look amazing.
Fluorescent green/yellow - the pic doesn’t do it justice..

Yea if I have everything on it’s pretty bright.... loll from a distance it looks like Jesus is visiting :grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts