...stupid iPhone photo orientation...

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is more coming... I got home to Montreal having ridden all the way across Canada.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Interesting. Two weeks ago on my way to Parent, I met a dude from Ottawa who did the TAT, East to West, then the Trans Canada Trail, West to East. He was on his third month riding his 690 KTM coast-to-coast-to-coast. Quite a good young rider. While we were comfortably riding 90km/h on gravel (I had my RD07a), he would pass us at 120, 130km/h... ;-) Hee Haw!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can now :)

...or click the link in my signature

If you need any advice just ask!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Jason: When riding the TAT did you ride the blue trail or did you take green when available as an option. Did you ride any Red trails. If you were going to ride the TAT again would you select the AT again or would you go with a smaller bike. I sent you a PM with more info

Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quickly scanned through the posts, absolutely magnificent.

Something we can all do, but all to often just miss the opportunity

Enjoy

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jason: When riding the TAT did you ride the blue trail or did you take green when available as an option. Did you ride any Red trails. If you were going to ride the TAT again would you select the AT again or would you go with a smaller bike.
I rode the whole Sam Correro route with some diversions (like stupidly crossing the Craters of the Moon national monument). It's mostly dirt roads with a lot of connecting trails. Some of the stuff in Oregon, despite what Sam tells people who have Jeeps, is very very overgrown and rocky; I had to get past quite a few downed trees.

If I did it again I'd probably ride a CRF250 Adventure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts