Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So help me out here please. I do not know who to ask for technical difficulties with accessing the forum.

First I can post or reply, but I can never just do the "quick reply" instead I have to go "advanced" and then I can post my reply.

Secondly I cannot "like" other peoples posts. When I click like it just ignores me.

Third I cannot see the attachment photos others post.

So I have looked many times at my settings and cannot see what is amiss. Maybe some windows computer setting ???

Probably something simple, but it escapes me.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Secondly I cannot "like" other peoples posts. When I click like it just ignores me.

Third I cannot see the attachment photos others post.
Do you use an ad blocker? Ublock in Chrome was braking likes and notifications for me. It fixed issues I have with login though.

As far as photos, any ad blocker I've tried will now prevent me from seeing Photobucket photos (especially my own). OTOH they were the main reason I started using an adblocker, as their ads make their site harder to use and some seem malicious.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have trouble seeing attachments as well, I have disabled ad blockers and tried using Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, I had to stop using Opera for this site as it used all the Mac's memory and the fan would spool up. I can see some pictures but most of the time it just says Attached Thumbnails Still it is a very interesting and useful site with some great contributors.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for responses. I am using Chrome and will check out the adblocker. Maybe I need to use Explorer. I tried to like your comments but nothing happened LOL. I still like the site, just missing out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The like button is just the word "like" in red at the bottom right of the post.

I tried a different browser and can now see attachments.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok thanks for the adblocker suggestions. I whitelisted the forum on the adblocker and it seems all is good now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts