Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I replaced the front sprocket guard with custom parts 馃榿
Cleaning is very easy when running off-road. It is convenient because you can easily check the condition of the sprocket.

The genuine chain cover is difficult to clean due to the accumulation of mud and oil inside the case. There are plenty of parts like this for off-road bikes, but not for the Africa Twin.

This guard made of machined aluminum made exclusively for the Africa Twin. You can see the condition of the chain and sprocket, and above all, it makes moto washing very easy. It is a must-have item for off-road motorcycles. The production is made by MMG Factory (Japan), which manufactures custom-made parts for competition vehicles. The owner is also riding the Africa Twin, so he is a reliable friend who develops many original parts.

This is a hard alumite coating, not a paint.

Registered
2020 Honda Africa Twin Standard
do you have a link to this product, I Googled it and couldn't find anything :unsure:

Registered
Cleaning is very easy when running off-road. It is convenient because you can easily check the condition of the sprocket.

The genuine chain cover is difficult to clean due to the accumulation of mud and oil inside the case. There are plenty of parts like this for off-road bikes, but not for the Africa Twin.

This guard made of machined aluminum made exclusively for the Africa Twin. You can see the condition of the chain and sprocket, and above all, it makes car washing very easy. It is a must-have item for off-road motorcycles. The production is made by MMG Factory (Japan), which manufactures custom-made parts for competition vehicles. The owner is also riding the Africa Twin, so he is a reliable friend who develops many original parts.

View attachment 58075

View attachment 58076
Does the case saver get reinstalled with this new sprocket guard?

Registered

This guard made of machined aluminum made exclusively for the Africa Twin. You can see the condition of the chain and sprocket, and above all, it makes car washing very easy. It is a must-have item for off-road motorcycles. The production is made by MMG Factory (Japan), which manufactures custom-made parts for competition vehicles. The owner is also riding the Africa Twin, so he is a reliable friend who develops many original parts.

View attachment 58075

View attachment 58076
Looks amazing I would like one. Cant find it anywhere online, do you have a link or contact details? Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you for many replies. I will answer all together.

Note: Currently, this sprocket cover requires a bracket to change the length of the pillow ball attachment to attach it to a bike with a quick shifter. I've just finished testing my bike and I think we'll be producing brackets for the Africa Twin with a quick shifter in the future. Bikes without a quick shifter can be installed as is.

Also use the existing crankcase protection plate during installation.

The website is (a website written in Japanese)

I think that it will be accepted even on Twitter DM. Shipping overseas is possible (from Suzuka). I think Paypal was possible for payment.

And his Twitter account is "@ CRF1000LwithT7". If you want to get in touch with him on DM, he'll understand if you talk to the guard used in Tetsuhiro's Africa Twin.

He also makes a lot of interesting parts such as top bridges, distance colors, etc, so if you are interested, please contact him.

He can also make custom parts if you wish. (He also makes parts for the Suzuka 8 Hours endurance race bike)

Have a nice weekend!

Premium Member
Thank you for many replies. I will answer all together.

Note: Currently, this sprocket cover requires a bracket to change the length of the pillow ball attachment to attach it to a bike with a quick shifter. I've just finished testing my bike and I think we'll be producing brackets for the Africa Twin with a quick shifter in the future. Bikes without a quick shifter can be installed as is.
View attachment 58104
Also use the existing crankcase protection plate during installation.

View attachment 58098

The website is (a website written in Japanese)

I think that it will be accepted even on Twitter DM. Shipping overseas is possible (from Suzuka). I think Paypal was possible for payment.

And his Twitter account is "@ CRF1000LwithT7". If you want to get in touch with him on DM, he'll understand if you talk to the guard used in Tetsuhiro's Africa Twin.

He also makes a lot of interesting parts such as top bridges, distance colors, etc, so if you are interested, please contact him.

View attachment 58100

He can also make custom parts if you wish. (He also makes parts for the Suzuka 8 Hours endurance race bike)

Have a nice weekend!
Thank you!

Registered
Hello fellows, has anyone been able to get the very nice looking sprocket guard from MMG? If yes, how did you accomplish that? Thank you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
How much, how to get one in the USA?
He said,
It seems that overseas shipping of products will be handled individually.
1 Order on this site.
2 Check the e-mail of the estimate sent after ordering (product price + shipping fee).
3 Pay with Paypal
For detailed questions, please contact him by e-mail.
[email protected]

Have a gooday!

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Oh~ Africa Twin looks like a terminator.
AT was an "alien" until last month..馃ぃ

1 - 19 of 19 Posts