Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

Sorry if i'm bugging anyone, I didn't get any joy with the search function.

I was fitting some bark busters to my CRF and managed to shear off the clutch lever bolt...

Anyone know the part number so I can order a new one? It's held on by a donor bolt from my old xr250r at the moment so any help is appreciated!

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys, I got one ordered from David Silver based on that number. Life saver!

For some reason the CRF isn't listed on there yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,

sorry for picking up this old thread here but exactly the same thing happened to me as well.
Exactly the same bolt got sheared off in the process of installing BarkBusters ?

Can you give an advice of how to get sheared off bolt out please and do you know if the 2018 model has the same bolt and mentioned above?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanks for the replies. I did not continue with the bolt as everything is kinda tight right now and I don't have to get it out. However, I have the suspicion that it will not be the bolt that is the problem but the perch.
It seems like that the bolt is steel and the perch is aluminium so it's more likely that it's the tread in the perch that will be gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts