Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These arrived today and I wasted no time getting them installed. Simple process, direct replacement for the OEM pegs. Pull the cotter pin, pull the large pin and spring, take off OEM peg, reverse order with new ones.

These are made from 17-4 stainless steel and powder coated grey. They are aggressive but no so much that they will tear up your boots. I got them on eBay for $72 shipped. They seem to be a bit thinner so I ended up clocking my brake lever down a single notch on the splined shaft. I haven't ridden it yet but hoping that with boots on the lever will be in just the right place. As it was my foot had to be at a significant upward angle to avoid pressing the brake, hoping this sorts that out.

Anyway, nice product, good price, easy install.

Attachments

·
Registered
990 Posts
They really improve the foot platform and ability to control the bike, particularly when standing. They're not bad for highway riding either.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've got them too. Really like them. Simple, not too expensive, and work well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very nice. I have the DRC which are very similar. It surprised me that vibration didn't increase much, but grip is exceptional and worth any trade off in vibration.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts