Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Due to a disability I need to run a separate indicator switch over on the right hand bar. figuring how to mount and getting the feed over i can sort but need a little advise on type of switch needed.
A simple "on off on" will suffice but need an idea on amps/volts etc the switch will need to handle.
I'm guessing 12v is the standard but Amps ???

thanks in advance
Andy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have you posted on the facebook group? Someone on their has done it i think due to not being able to use their left hand as well

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would just add a switch from Tusk or someone - that is made for replacing old dirt bike switches or making a dirt bike street legal. This one would move your turn signals and horn.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/parts/tusk-compact-control-switch-with-on-off-p

I swapped the left control on my FZ-09 for one from an FZ-07 because reaching across the turn signal to hit the tiny horn button had me alerting drivers of my presence with my blinker... I got a tool from Eastern Beaver that pulls the pins from connectors because the connectors were wired differently. You can get one and a couple of connectors to create an extension over to the other grip.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys , have found a switch that will do it and be neat and tidy

thanks for help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts