Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AltRider rack went right on but the AltRider kit to install the Givi box was little wonky. Too much slack on the back end of the topbox so for now I'm using a littler rubber piece in the back hole of the rack to keep everything tight.

Picked up groceries after work and box performed wonderfully! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
AltRider rack went right on but the AltRider kit to install the Givi box was little wonky. Too much slack on the back end of the topbox so for now I'm using a littler rubber piece in the back hole of the rack to keep everything tight.

Picked up groceries after work and box performed wonderfully! :)
It's funny you've had that experience, I have the same rack with the monokey adapter and my kappa (same manufacturer) bags are always tight going on. I had to remove the rubber bumpers supplied with the kit. The cases themselves are a perfect fit on the givi racks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha - thats hilarious Desert rider, I must say the picture makes it look bigger than it seems in person. However, It is 58 litres though.

My plan is to have it be my my commuter, errand box. For anything else(travel, camping, etc) I'll have the panniers from Givi or Mosko Motos backcountry panniers depending on if I'm doing pavement or offroad.

Heres a quick try on with Mosko Moto pannier. These things are insane quality - can't wait to try them out doing some dirt/gravel road camping for a few days.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts