Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a project for sure but instructions were amazing and I absolutely love it. Works perfect and completely make's this bike so much more fun to drive on long runs. I also made a custom luggage rack that allows me to move my box forward or to the rear of the bike. I just got the bike and went on a 2300 mile ride into Utah and Colorado. Great trip, love it.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO, not marine. This company specializes in Cruise control and this unit works amazing. It was a bit of work to install simply because of the bike design and how packaged it is. This is a great unit, hold speed perfect, can increase or decrease by the MPH. I love it.

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
Haha... I was thinking this was some kind of marine cruise control based on the title.

McDonald’s...
Burger King is gonna make one too,
Just kidding..
It is a great product

Reactions: DoubleThumper

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
NO, not marine. This company specializes in Cruise control and this unit works amazing. It was a bit of work to install simply because of the bike design and how packaged it is. This is a great unit, hold speed perfect, can increase or decrease by the MPH. I love it.
Yea he was just kidding...
It is well worth the hassle to put on.
Lol I should talk. I still haven’t got one, YET!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know what McCruise is. Mercruiser is the outdrive division of Mercury Marine.

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
I know what McCruise is. Mercruiser is the outdrive division of Mercury Marine.
(y)
@azmking sorry for highjacking your thread.
Just having a bit of fun . Thanks for the pics and your thoughts on the Mccruise, they are appreciated..

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah, I figured as much. But it didn’t occur to me until I had pulled up the thread to checkout the new cruise control. ;)

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think it works on both units. The instruction manual I still have and they offer a step by step, picture by picture install. Its really a great product, and great instructions. Just a bit of work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haha... I was thinking this was some kind of marine cruise control based on the title.
It stands for 'M'otor'C'ycle Cruise - but quickly migrated to 'Mc' Cruise of course!

Reactions: AT-Dragon

·
Registered
92 Posts
This was a project for sure but instructions were amazing and I absolutely love it. Works perfect and completely make's this bike so much more fun to drive on long runs.
This was a project for sure but instructions were amazing and I absolutely love it. Works perfect and completely make's this bike so much more fun to drive on long runs. I also made a custom luggage rack that allows me to move my box forward or to the rear of the bike. I just got the bike and went on a 2300 mile ride into Utah and Colorado. Great trip, love it. View attachment 57487
I’ve researched a lot of them, this one looks the best. Nice looking bike too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
This was a project for sure but instructions were amazing and I absolutely love it. Works perfect and completely make's this bike so much more fun to drive on long runs. I also made a custom luggage rack that allows me to move my box forward or to the rear of the bike. I just got the bike and went on a 2300 mile ride into Utah and Colorado. Great trip, love it. View attachment 57487 View attachment 57488 View attachment 57489 View attachment 57490

I plan to install the MCCruise on my 2018 ATAS this winter along with my 19/17 wheels. How long did the install take you ?

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
I plan to install the MCCruise on my 2018 ATAS this winter along with my 19/17 wheels. How long did the install take you ?
The install of the unit is pretty straightforward, all the time is in taking the tank off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts