Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using my iphone6 which has a cracked screen as my satnav with copilot. But as my contract EE SIM card is in my iPhone 7, I can't make use of the active traffic function in CoPilot. So ideally I would like to buy a PAYG sim card for a one off purchase, with say 4gb of data that never expires until its used up. Does anyone know if such a thing is available?
Mike

·
Registered
295 Posts
Cheapest I have found is lycamobile but yo have to put a fiver on it every three months. It sits in one of my trackers.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheapest I have found is lycamobile but yo have to put a fiver on it every three months. It sits in one of my trackers.
Yeah - I thought it would be something like that. This iphone 6 would be my backup and it's not the £20 per yr that would bother me, it's knowing that when I came to needing it I would have forgotten to renew the subscription:laugh:
Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't know if you're still looking, but I have '3' sims in my trackers and the credit never runs out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts