Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,991 Posts
Hi, I'm looking to buy your Adventure Sports seat. Anyone have one sitting on the shelf?
I have the stock low version - has 24 miles on it - went to the dealer, put it on, rode home & disliked it, took it off - Ordered a Corbin... Loved my Corbin on my old bike, so I expect the same with the new one :grin2: but will keep the stock standard seat for a bit ( but for now I’m waiting for the seat to be built ). But the low stock one is just perched on a shelf being lonely waiting for adoption. Hmmm. or would that be sold into some kinda blue slavery thing (yea it’s a blue seat).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
With a 36" inseam I'm looking to increase the seat to peg distance. I'm thinking that I'll most likely end up with the Seat Concepts +1 rally. Not totally sure if I want to lower the pegs or raise the seat, both options have drawbacks. So I thought if I could find an ATAS seat reasonably priced, I could get a better grasp on what I want to end up with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts