Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up a 17 and looking to replace the factory windscreen - previous owner stickered it all up and its roached

if you replaced your original and want to sell it - let me know

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks - wasn’t exactly thinking I’d get one but found a covid motivated seller and just couldn’t pass it up

·
Administrator
3,328 Posts
Did you find one? Cool. I thought I might have had a used one around if you couldn't find anything else. But it appears its the taller touring screen. I guess I must have swapped the OEM back to my 2016 before I traded it for the ATAS and just didn't recall doing it :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
just picked up a 17 and looking to replace the factory windscreen - previous owner stickered it all up and its roached

if you replaced your original and want to sell it - let me know
I am waiting for my vscreen to show up have the stock screen off my new 19' shoot me a price.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
found one already - would take yours too if its CHEAP ;-)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was kidding ya. When I looked at factory parts to see what fits what years I saw Honda wanting$276! Seriously though if you want mine $100+ shipping.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
75 shipped and I would sit it on my shelf for a spare - otherwise I’m good now - thanks M

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
couldn’t say from my end - can widely vary depending on carrier and package dimensions - I would think you could do it for 10ish

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
USPS flat rate will be about a third of that =

·
Registered
269 Posts
It's not the weight. It's the size. It's literally $30-40. I've brought mine in and had an estimate. So $70 shipped is not worth it. Mine will sit forever at that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
understand - I have my extra on the shelf already - it pays to pack your own and USPS is normally cheapest

1 - 18 of 18 Posts