Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Where has your Africa Twin Taken you?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a marble come loose in my head a while ago and it knocked loose an idea... Put some MOLLE attachments on the outside of my top box and panniers so I did.. disregard the current bolts I’m using they were just on hand while I’m waiting for some nice lower profile aluminum ones. But anyway I ended up putting a soft plastic washer on the bolts in the inside and out side to help seal them. They still turned out to be nice and sturdy...
I was hoping to to put two more small “bags” (like on the side of the top case) on the rear of the panniers but it wasn’t gonna happen, just not enough room.. But those bags can work on the top crash bar up front so no loss... At least with the MOLLE system I can swap them out with different attachments.. I am going to order a couple more bottle holders like I have on the back of the top box and swap them out with those ones I currently have on the front of the panniers, they’ll protect better... All tho I currently have some insulated water bottles on/for the back I’m going to pick up some fuel bottles for there too, so I have a choice on what to carry...

Attachments

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts