Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am happy to say I am the owner of a new 2021 ATAS. I also own a 2019 Tracer 900 GT which I thought did everything (and it almost does) until a childhood friend suggested an ADV trip from Boulder to Moab a month ago. I rented a 2016 AT. I knew that I would either hate it or be hooked. Well, two weeks after my return home to Everett Washington, I put down the deposit. Picked it up this past weekend and love the upgrades from the 2016. I am already learning a lot about the bike and the community. Would be great to meet up with others in the area and explore the dirt.

Jeff

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi all,

I am happy to say I am the owner of a new 2021 ATAS. I also own a 2019 Tracer 900 GT which I thought did everything (and it almost does) until a childhood friend suggested an ADV trip from Boulder to Moab a month ago. I rented a 2016 AT. I knew that I would either hate it or be hooked. Well, two weeks after my return home to Everett Washington, I put down the deposit. Picked it up this past weekend and love the upgrades from the 2016. I am already learning a lot about the bike and the community. Would be great to meet up with others in the area and explore the dirt.

Jeff
Welcome! Congrats!

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
4,162 Posts
Hi and welcome

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all,

Jeff
Congratulations on your new ride! Where are you located? I'm always looking for a riding mate here in the North Idaho Panhandle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.