Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally made the decision to go with the AT over the Tiger 800. Now just have to wait for the bike to be delivered, no rush, 3ft of snow makes it hard to ride. Yes does snow in Arizona, a lot!

·
Registered
238 Posts
U won't regret it.got mine monday and can't wait for weekend.hvnt been this excited since I met the wife 30 years ago.may hv held on to her to long?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Finally made the decision to go with the AT over the Tiger 800. Now just have to wait for the bike to be delivered, no rush, 3ft of snow makes it hard to ride. Yes does snow in Arizona, a lot!
G'Day High Country, you must be biting at the bit mate, waiting for the new steed, In all that waiting time I'd be figuring out how to attach a set of skis to it, :grin2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats, I totally understand cold weather not letting you out to ride. It's 9 degrees here and a frost on everything but then again I'm in Wyoming where that is expected. I managed to get 500 miles on my bike in two days before the weather had other plans. It's the funnest bike i've ridden in a long time, you'll have a great time.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has really warmed up here but the snow is still around and in some spots still on the roads. If I can get out with the the Harley I will head south to Phoenix to enjoy the sunshine and warm weather. The forest roads will have to wait for Spring and the AT to arrive!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty patient, the forest roads here will be closed until April anyway due to snow. If the bike comes in early I can travel only about an hour in any direction to get off off the rim and find some great riding in the warm weather. I have been thinking that had I gone with the Tiger I could be riding now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts