Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, looking forward to reading through this forum. About to purchase this lovely thing..

69 plate, pre-reg, no miles and lots of goodies including Termingoni can! Standard model, but only 5ft 10,so think I'll prefer the slightly lower height..

Can not wait! 馃榿

Keeping鈥檈m Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
Hi and welcome, if you take it for a test ride you won鈥檛 give it back, we鈥檒l that is, at least you won鈥檛 want to give it back..

Administrator
69 plate? That's one seriously tricked out CB750! ;)

Awesome find! Had the dealer modded it on spec and then didn't move it? Or did you have them add the accessories as a part of the purchase?

There is one of the "Honda Powerhouse" dealers near me that had modded a few on spec.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys, yes very excited - all dealer fitted, comes with:

Genuine touring screen
Termigoni exhaust + original exhaust
Full aluminium luggage + including inner bags
Front engine bars.
Quick shift
2 keys
ABS
Traction Control
Honda 12v supply added
Centre stand fitted
Full tank of fuel!

Getting it delivered down to me next week - can't ask for more really..

Now, I've got to sell my old J reg XR600R, to put the money towards it!.. 馃挿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
...still waiting for delivery on mine. This Honda cyber attack has meant dealership is unable to even print off finance document! Booo..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
69 plate? That's one seriously tricked out CB750! ;)

Awesome find! Had the dealer modded it on spec and then didn't move it? Or did you have them add the accessories as a part of the purchase?

There is one of the "Honda Powerhouse" dealers near me that had modded a few on spec.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Hi Cuchulainn - yep, all factory fitted stuff and I have asked for the original can to keep in case I sell on or whatever.. Just want it now!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts