Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll throw mine on the pile as well! Only 300 miles on it, waiting on rear mount for my outback 42ltr Not decided on hard side box's vs soft bags for the rest yet. Love it more every time I ride though! Going to try my first 2up on it today. Patiently waiting for altrider to release the skid plate & crash bars... money burning a hole in the pocket!

_DSC2257-Edit.jpg _DSC2043-HDR.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Its all outback mototech racks bars skidplate and luggage rack. Mosko 35l bags and nomad tank bag. The x frame mototech racks are nice, you can mount stuff on inside, but you can only use 3 of 4 mosko mounting pucks so I went w the non xframe panier racks. Been riding 50+ years, 90% off road. This is my first adv bike. How much stuff do I need to mount? We'll see.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Its all outback mototech racks bars skidplate and luggage rack. Mosko 35l bags and nomad tank bag. The x frame mototech racks are nice, you can mount stuff on inside, but you can only use 3 of 4 mosko mounting pucks so I went w the non xframe panier racks. Been riding 50+ years, 90% off road. This is my first adv bike. How much stuff do I need to mount? We'll see.
I think it is kind of limitless. ... lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just did my 600 mile oil change. Wow, that is the easiest mc oilchange I've done on likely 30 bikes over the years. Manual says next change at 8000??? No filter till 16000??? That is insane. I'll be doing it yearly likely. Getting ready to truck camp w my 650R next week. Took it around the block to make sure all is good. ****, it feels like a mini bike after riding the AT.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wasn't sold on the shiny black at first, but needed the range for BC rides. Totally fallen for it now though. Sexy AF.
Yes, yours looks great!

I first rode the rally bike, Red, white, and blue, with an orange and white seat, didn’t love it. Only bad thing about the matte black is, when taking photos, sometimes the bike just looks like a shadow!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just did my 600 mile oil change. Wow, that is the easiest mc oilchange I've done on likely 30 bikes over the years. Manual says next change at 8000??? No filter till 16000??? That is insane. I'll be doing it yearly likely. Getting ready to truck camp w my 650R next week. Took it around the block to make sure all is good. ****, it feels like a mini bike after riding the AT. View attachment 56423
I climbed on my WR450, It feels like climbing on top of a sawhorse. I don't know what to do with it now.

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
Hmmmm, well, @WeeWilly ’s lady is got it going on and looks pretty sultry in her little back dress with red accents...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
@leracer The stock tall screen was on my bike when I purchased it, rode it home the long way and took it off immediately. The optics were bad enough to force me to look around it to see what was in front of me and it didn't offer me enough wind protection to justify having it on. I can't even see using it for long distances (no pun intended). I am 5'11" with a very standard size torso/neck/head relationship for my height. The one good thing is that it comes with that little visor for the dash screen, which is perfect.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts