Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post some pic's of a new set of rim's for my AT, dct. :grin2:Just came in today. I wanted to go tubeless, fix a small, medium, hole a little more easy [I hope], looked at different rim's, rim tape but liked the Kineo rims the best, no holes in the rims sealed with O-rings. The rim it self look really strong, a nice safety bead, and big stainless spokes. I will still carrier front and rear tubes on longer trips.
Right now a am suffering from PMS [parked bike syndrome] should start to ride here again in March. Tring to get some one to go down south in mid February for 7 to 10 day ride.:laugh: and if I can get time off work.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very nice, look very robust. What crash bars and set bag are they? Looking for something like that for mine. Enjoy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry, is it me or do the close-ups look nothing like the rims on the bike at all? Or was that picture taken pre-install?
Very nice looking rims though. Have you got a link?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Post some pic's of a new set of rim's for my AT, dct. :grin2:Just came in today. I wanted to go tubeless, fix a small, medium, hole a little more easy [I hope], looked at different rim's, rim tape but liked the Kineo rims the best, no holes in the rims sealed with O-rings. The rim it self look really strong, a nice safety bead, and big stainless spokes. I will still carrier front and rear tubes on longer trips.
Right now a am suffering from PMS [parked bike syndrome] should start to ride here again in March. Tring to get some one to go down south in mid February for 7 to 10 day ride.:laugh: and if I can get time off work.
They look great
How much total??
Does the stock cush drive drop right in?
Are you swapping the discs over or are you going to have to sets of wheels/tires.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fster the tank guard and engine guards are hepco becker, and the bag is wolf man. Check out saddlemen bags as well nice stuff but realllyyy back customer service, you can not get any spare parts so if brake a clip they told me to buy a new bag!
NielsG you are right the rim are sitting on my love seat! Waiting for some love.
Jimrides I am a dealer for them they run about 3350.00 Canadian includes shipping. Come with it own cush drive and sprocket and I will put a set of 80 off 20 on road tires on oem rims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts