Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as well as Touratech, AltRider, Hepco Becker and others producing farkles for the AT you can now add to that list.....Klim. You can now order your high cost adventure gear with the suitable logo.

I would add a link to it but it seems I can't do that anymore without getting sent to the moderator black hole :'(

Details are over on advpulse

·
Registered
96 Posts
Talk about timing - I just bought a new Klim Apex Jacket and Latitude pants on Saturday!

Although the color ways of what I've bought do match (both grey/black), I don't really go in for all that OTT branding clothing to the bike. It's bad enough generically with HD and Ducati, but model specific is a bit too OCD for me!

And what if the AT isn't for you? Everyone seems to love it. But I also loved my previous 30 bikes too! At some point you might sell your new love and then you've got a bike-specific jacket for a bike that you no longer own, which seems foolish.

Better to wait and see if the AT is that elusive keeper for life before getting the tattoo!

I wouldn't mind that carbon Adventure helmet though. That looks fricken cool as chicken that thing does. Anybody know what it is before I get carried away and remortgage for an XD4?

Reactions: 2Sun
1 - 6 of 6 Posts