Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This reviewer moaning about the suspension without even having attempted to tune it is a bit silly. Otherwise a decent review.

One thing I can conclude from all these reviews is that DCT is not for me. I like to be engaged in every aspect of my riding, pop the front wheel over logs, rocks, ditches or river crossings etc - that's not going to be easy(if at all possible) with DCT. Either way, it's still great technology that can only get better.

·
Registered
274 Posts
This reviewer moaning about the suspension without even having attempted to tune it is a bit silly. Otherwise a decent review.

One thing I can conclude from all these reviews is that DCT is not for me. I like to be engaged in every aspect of my riding, pop the front wheel over logs, rocks, ditches or river crossings etc - that's not going to be easy(if at all possible) with DCT. Either way, it's still great technology that can only get better.
I had read in another review that lofting the front wheel is totally possible, knee height. Not for a sustained amount of time however.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts