Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking off fitting led fog lights what make and models have you fitted. pictures would be appreciated thanks
greg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just had my LED Cree from Bikevis installed yesterday.
These lights are absolutely brilliant!!
I don't have my crash bars installed yet, but I installed lights using a bracket from Denalli that is bike specific and fits underneath the headlights.Ordered the standard fog light switch for the instrument panel and I am able to switch them on or off as they are blinding at night doing commuting in central London.
Over the moon with the lights.
Good luck with getting the right lights for yours.

·
Registered
728 Posts
No pics yet - I'm installing Denali D2s on SW Motech crash bars with the SWM light bracket.
Dual brightness with high level triggered by high beam. D2 controller located under the seat alongside Eastern Beaver 3-circuit switched power. EB power splitter up front for GPS and D2 hi/lo trigger.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have CREE V3 from bikevis too, very happy with them, reasonable price, 30 Degree spread or 10 Degree spot option depending on your requirement. I also use the Honda switch and have them wired to light the fog light indicator in the dash. No relay required and you can power from the front connector behind the fairing or something like a PC8. Use the search tool in the forum, you will find no end of posts on aux lights of all types. I fitted mine to SW-Motech engine bars which have an optional light mounting bracket.

here is one post with pics of my CREE V3 but there are loads of others. http://www.africatwinforum.com/forum/201-electronics/12841-auxiliary-lighting.html

Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 7 of 7 Posts