Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lots of tedious questions to the forum re Fuzeblock, switched live wires etc.

Here are my genuine Triumph LED fog lights which I added to and removed from my old Tiger XCx.
I was going to sell them on eBay but I'd only have had to buy new ones for the AT.

They're fed from a switched live on the Fuzeblock via a Superseal Tee socket. The lamps are mounted on a Denali/Rugged Roads AT bracket which should have fitted - but needed some modification.
My bike is 2018 with only 800 miles on it so perhaps the bike's fairing support brackets that the Denali bracket should have fitted to left the factory mis-alligned? Or perhaps Denali got their sums wrong?

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
They look good. Like they were meant to be there (instead of a Triumph). ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Neat job. I've got the standard honda ones on my ATAS but am currently addressing the issue of fitting of my amber LED convoy lights front and back (I'm a cycle road race marshall). I note the extra pair of tapped holes lower down on crash bars, or inside of crash bar upper mountings. Rear ones go under rack. What with LED headlight/foglight/indicator DRLs and 8 x 3w flashing ambers......I should be seen!!

·
Registered
2016 Honda CRF 1000L Manual
711 Posts
Just got around to reading this Squirrelly,

They are a nice addition to the bike. Nice work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts