Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Got my '16 Africa Twin DCT two weeks ago. As it was a 1'6 I asked for the "out the door price" and got a pretty decent break in price. Then i had the dealer tack on the Honda center stand and the 12v accessory plug (we used to call them cigarette lighters) for no additional charge (sweet!). Then I started Farkling.....here's the transformation (sans any luggage which is all soft rolltop by Nelson-Rigg):

• Touratech pegs
  • Tusk Luggage Rack
  • Tusk Pillion Rack
  • Tusk Pannier Rack
  • Fuzeblock
  • Denali D4's
  • SW-Motech Skid Plate
  • SW-Motech Crash Bars
  • SW-Motecth Kickstand footpad

Going to work with a local windshield manufacturer to help them get their Africa Twin lineup started. SWEET!

Need a few more things to finish it out (handguards, fender riser, heat kits and a throttle lock) but so far loving every minute I've been on the bike. First big journey is to Colorado later this fall, can't wait!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
oh and since then, I've added Alt-Rider radiator guards, the SW-Motech rear brake reservoir guard, Ram Mount for Garmin 60cx GPS (on the wind-guard 12mm rail), Ram Mount for iPhone (use this for highway roads with Rever), and taken off the SW-Motech skid plate. If you've been following or seen my post in the Parts forum, my SW-Motech skid plate does not fit my bike, it barely clears the exhaust header. I'll be swapping it out for an Alt-Rider or B&B skid plate, both of which are very similar in terms of under-carriage mounting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The SW Motech engine bars are the business.
Had my one fall over.
Saved a lot of misery.
Very easy to lift the bike with them also.
Whats the issue with the bash plate?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts