Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out Dirt Daze in the Beautiful Adirondacks of New York in June.

For those who will be around the area in June. Check out Dirt Daze!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DirtDaze Adventure Bike Rally Features Honda Adventure Bike Presentation

Lake Luzerne, NY: Honda Factory Representatives will be at DirtDAZE Thursday, June 8 to present their line up of Adventure Bikes. They’ll have the Africa Twin, NC700X, VFR1200X and more on display. Honda’s full demo line up is available to all registered DirtDaze attendees.

Honda’s factory participation this year marks the 2nd year in a row they’ve supported the event. Last year, Honda debuted their first Africa Twin factory demo ride in the U.S. at DirtDaze. “The attendees loved the Africa Twin last year,” says Christian Dutcher, the Director of DirtDaze, “and they’re excited to see Honda has planned for 2017.”

About DirtDAZE: Dirt Daze is held on a private, 53 acre adventure bike oasis. The rally offers great adventure bike rides through the mountains of the Adirondacks and Vermont, factory demos, obstacle courses, onsite camping and world class rider training.

Details are available at http://dirtdazerally.com/ and 518-798-7888. T here are some volunteer positions available and prospective volunteers are encouraged to contact [email protected].

·
Registered
178 Posts
Check out Dirt Daze in the Beautiful Adirondacks of New York in June.

For those who will be around the area in June. Check out Dirt Daze!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DirtDaze Adventure Bike Rally Features Honda Adventure Bike Presentation

Lake Luzerne, NY: Honda Factory Representatives will be at DirtDAZE Thursday, June 8 to present their line up of Adventure Bikes. They’ll have the Africa Twin, NC700X, VFR1200X and more on display. Honda’s full demo line up is available to all registered DirtDaze attendees.

Honda’s factory participation this year marks the 2nd year in a row they’ve supported the event. Last year, Honda debuted their first Africa Twin factory demo ride in the U.S. at DirtDaze. “The attendees loved the Africa Twin last year,” says Christian Dutcher, the Director of DirtDaze, “and they’re excited to see Honda has planned for 2017.”

About DirtDAZE: Dirt Daze is held on a private, 53 acre adventure bike oasis. The rally offers great adventure bike rides through the mountains of the Adirondacks and Vermont, factory demos, obstacle courses, onsite camping and world class rider training.

Details are available at http://dirtdazerally.com/ and 518-798-7888. T here are some volunteer positions available and prospective volunteers are encouraged to contact [email protected].

Hey Rob, what part of Upstate are you from? I live right by Lake George! we should do some cruisin this summer if you are local! I went to Dirt Daze last year, and it was a blast!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in the Ithaca area. We typically vend all week at Americade, so I have not been able to go. This year is a bit of a mess as my wife is undergoing a second round of chemo that will stretch into that week.

All that said, I would definitely be into meeting and riding together when our schedules align. I need to put some better tires on the AT. Thinking I may try some MotoZ Tractionators...

Rob

·
Registered
178 Posts
I am in the Ithaca area. We typically vend all week at Americade, so I have not been able to go. This year is a bit of a mess as my wife is undergoing a second round of chemo that will stretch into that week.

All that said, I would definitely be into meeting and riding together when our schedules align. I need to put some better tires on the AT. Thinking I may try some MotoZ Tractionators...

Rob
Really sorry to hear about your wife. :( Prayers her way sir.
I am running a mitas e-07 in the rear and a shinko 804 on the front. Good combo so far! I heard somewhere that the tractionators don't last that long, but I am very curious at how they perform. I am also planning a trip to florida on the twin this coming December if you are interested in joining in on.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A trip south would be awesome. Got down as far as Atlanta and over to Birmingham last summer. Love the riding in N Ga, and had never been there before on a bike.

Keep in touch as your plans firm up.

I will let you know how this spring/summer goes. She will hopefully be on her VStrom soon enough.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts