Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody selling a side stand foot?

My cheap chinese one got ripped off my side stand whilst taking a corner rather 'vigorously' with a pillion on the back and my side stand clipping the road 馃槀

Cheers,
Kyle

Registered
I would send mine for the postage cost (I'm leaving my CRF1000L to the dealer next week) but I'm based in Italy and probably sending it to you would cost like buying a new one from China.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I would send mine for the postage cost (I'm leaving my CRF1000L to the dealer next week) but I'm based in Italy and probably sending it to you would cost like buying a new one from China.
Which one do you have?

Registered
Is anybody selling a side stand foot?

My cheap chinese one got ripped off my side stand whilst taking a corner rather 'vigorously' with a pillion on the back and my side stand clipping the road 馃槀

Cheers,
Kyle
I have the OEM one I鈥檇 be willing to sell it I live in California message me if you鈥檙e interested

Super Moderator

Super Moderator
Im riding (main ride) the 2019 African Twin standard non dct non adventure

and I have a 1978 cb400 and street twin on the side
I bet that CB400 is a little treat every time.

A "non adventure" 2019 AT? Make sure you share that with the Forum. Sounds interesting. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
You are correct - just checked 拢34 plus postage (拢5 i think) so approx 拢39 total. How about 拢25 posted?
Appreciate you taking the time to check bud.

拢20 posted and you have a deal ;) Sadly the furlough life does not leave my wallet bulging haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts