Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ooops!!! I'll repost this in the appropriate section...classifieds. Sorry bro's. :)

I'm looking for a left side (clutch side), handguard for my manual shift 2018 AT. I don't tumble often enough to invest in the $$ upgrades by Barkbuster, etc. Unfortunately, my Honda dealer only makes the 2 part assembly available. That is the guard itself and the support. The only thing that broke was the support, and that should be cheap to replace. But the entire assembly goes as a kit for $30 here in Arizona.
So if someone has replaced their stock set of handguards prior to breaking the left-side support piece, and it's gathering dust in a box, would you consider selling it? I kinda like the stock set...scuffed as they are. (Guess I could use a clutch lever also...) Thanks!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mine fell on the same side and broke the support as well. I installed bark busters. I’ve got the other side if you drop it again.

·
Administrator
3,298 Posts
Ooops!!! I'll repost this in the appropriate section...classifieds. Sorry bro's. :)

I'm looking for a left side (clutch side), handguard for my manual shift 2018 AT. I don't tumble often enough to invest in the $$ upgrades by Barkbuster, etc. Unfortunately, my Honda dealer only makes the 2 part assembly available. That is the guard itself and the support. The only thing that broke was the support, and that should be cheap to replace. But the entire assembly goes as a kit for $30 here in Arizona.
So if someone has replaced their stock set of handguards prior to breaking the left-side support piece, and it's gathering dust in a box, would you consider selling it? I kinda like the stock set...scuffed as they are. (Guess I could use a clutch lever also...) Thanks!!
What part are you referring to as a "support?" The clip on the handguard? Or the knuckle? I am assuming you are meaning the knuckle? I have some extra parts for these around. If you could attach a photo of the broken part it would help me find the proper piece.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts