Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I was wondering if anyone has lowered their pegs. I find my self dangling my feet a lot on trips because the pegs are at a awkward height and it is uncomfortable on the knees. I know some bikes have brackets that lowers the pegs but haven’t seen anything like that for my 2019 ATAS.
Thanks

·
Registered
2018 AT
15 Posts
I fitted MFW vario cross footpegs on my 18 AT they can be adjusted up/down forward or backwards. As I found with the originals when I put my foot down the peg was just in my way so I fitted mine forwards and down. Had to be the cross pegs couldnt do with the normal little peg that MFW do.

·
Registered
98 Posts
do you have a link to what you used. I can’t seem to find anything.
Here ya go!

I have been very happy with KD footpegs for over a year now and 17,000 miles on them. Some people have bagged on them for being too big and for not being able to duck walk the bike back and forth, but it's been a non-issue for me.

·
Registered
2020 Africa Twin Adventure Sport DCT
188 Posts
I had the Motech two position Ion pegs on my previous bike. Has anyone tried the Motech Evos on a 2020 ATAS?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tech support at KD told me that the pegs on the link above will not fit the ATAS model. Does anyone have experience different from that?

Here's what they said: "Unfortunately, no. Our foot pegs do not fit the Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport models. They have a different OEM mounting bracket and foot peg configuration."

·
Registered
25 Posts
I fitted MFW vario cross footpegs on my 18 AT they can be adjusted up/down forward or backwards. As I found with the originals when I put my foot down the peg was just in my way so I fitted mine forwards and down. Had to be the cross pegs couldnt do with the normal little peg that MFW do.
Hi do you have a website for these pegs please

1 - 11 of 11 Posts