Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I went the slim line one
Mr Bones,
May I ask, how do you like the "Slim line" operation of the cruise? Do you feel, in any way, that it's difficult to operate in the position it's in? Are the buttons too small? These are items I was thinking about when getting ready to push the Order button. As stated earlier, I went out and sat on the bike and moved my left thumb around to see what kind of issues I might potentially have by simulating pushing various cruise control function buttons. It just seemed to me that, the original button/switch operation would be better for me. Hope your happy with yours.
Scott

Reactions: Mr Bones

·
Registered
239 Posts
Installed the McCruise standard on my 2018 ATAS in January a year and a half ago. Works like a charm. Did have to go in the the shop to have a fault code reset after calibrating while on the center stand. Works as well as the one on my Goldwing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I went with the slim version as well as the add on speedo corrector that MC Cruise offer. Speedo corrector added about another $100AUD to the expense, worth the additional cost. Very happy with the slim control, easy to use with gloves. Great product.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have never used the standard one. But love the slim one. I reckon it looks alot better and I think it will be easy to operate. It's right at your fingers.
It takes up bugger all room, most people don't notice it till I point it out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I installed one on my 2018 dct, instructions are very easy to follow. I went with slim controller and it’s easy to operate. Camel have an excellent video on taking off the tank. The unit works flawlessly. I would do it again without hesitation.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts