Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

McCruise & PC-8 Fuseblock

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Mcmu72 
#1 ·
Well, all my parts finally arrived (At least I thought they had), so I stripped down the bike and installed the McCruise control and the PC-8 fuseblock. The hardest part was stripping down the bike and taking connectors apart. Both installs were pretty straightforward. I checked my fuel filter/pump/tank and sure enough, I have gunk in my tank. I thought I had ordered the pump strainer/filter, but I actually ordered the Guglatech tank neck filter. Went online and ordered the correct part this morning, so won’t be able to test everything out until those parts arrive. I went ahead and cleaned out my tank with vinegar/distilled water/wD-40/fresh gas, so hopefully this won’t happen again, but I wouldn’t bet money on it.

Ride safe,
Pikester

#3 ·
Installed the Guglatech strainer/filter sock, calibrated the cruise and everything works great! The cruise buttons are backlit and easy to use. If anyone is thinking of buying the Guglatech filter, bestrestproducts.com had them in stock for the ATAS. I also installed the Guglatech air filters while I had everything apart.....

#4 ·
I'm curious about the PC8 fuseblock and the MC Cruise. I already have an Eastern Beaver fuseblock installed (mine is on a 2017 AT and plugs directly into the auxiliary/test port under the seat so that its powered by the switch). When you installed it MC Cruise, did you have to buy a splitter or does it plug into a different port?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.