Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have 7200km (4500mls) on the original Dunlops & have ordered something a little bit more agressive, more for looks than actual function.

What have ye got out of the originals, if ye kept them long enough!

From reviews, I went for a E07+ Rear & E10 front. Any experience from this combination. Most of my riding has been on road, but I'd like the option of some offroad trails without compromising too much road function.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have one tyre for you which is really great for many offroad conditions but a cracker road tyre too.. TKC70 !!

Don't believe the road handling issue you hear about on these tyres.. If your suspension is working correctly this tyre works for everything.

There is so much tech in this tyre that I think it is perfect for most riders out there which are not doing hard core offroading, even then it's not bad at that..

It's quiet & grips well even on the sides..

I have had it for 6000km now & VERY IMPRESSED!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'v got over 13000km on my OEM tyres, and I'll be changing them soon.

They still have a bit more life in them, but the rear is thinning out in the middle (which means both getting slippery, and higher chance of a puncture), and the front has some worrying cracks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts