Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed their mirrors for anything that works a little better? They are not bad but there is a blindspot I can't seem to adjust out.

Any thoughts appreciated. Mike

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm gonna switch the mirrors from left to right and right to left, and turn the mirrors so that there is more mirror at the bottom than at the top. I will send some pics when i do it this Sunday.

Cheers!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Has anyone changed their mirrors for anything that works a little better? They are not bad but there is a blindspot I can't seem to adjust out.

Any thoughts appreciated. Mike
For £5 you can get some mirror extenders on eBay, they add an extra 2 inches each side outwards and 1up. Made a huge difference on mine, now I can cover the whole rear with little to no blind spot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ditto on the mirror extenders. I bough mine cheap on amazon, now I don't have to look at my arms in the mirrors anymore and can actually see what is behind me:)

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes, the Double Take Adventure Mirror look and work great. Here's a link to what they look like.
https://www.doubletakemirror.com/
You can go cheaper but how much is it worth to be able to see what's in back of you. I also like that I can swing them down out of the way from being broke off when I fall. Something we all do. Have these on all of my dirt and adventure bikes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts