Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A tiny bit more bling for it and some Grip Puppies (haven’t really tried them out yet tho) but just HAD to plug the hole for the stem bolt.....

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yeah I stumbled across that stem bolt as well. I thought it was dumb at the time, but a friend gave me his when he sold his AT for a Tracer.

It really completes the room. I don't think I can go back. It's just the right touch of racey bling.

I wasn't able to get my palm assist or throttle lock to fit over my beemer buddies and it made me sad. Glad you had more luck with the puppies.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
I had the same, except I got matching red preload adjusters. I see you also went for the cheap Chinese copies, works just as well for 1/6 of the price of titax. I swear by grip pppies too, works well even over the Oxford heated grips and great for bigger hands

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the same, except I got matching red preload adjusters. I see you also went for the cheap Chinese copies, works just as well for 1/6 of the price of titax. I swear by grip pppies too, works well even over the Oxford heated grips and great for bigger hands
Yea for as often as I use them, just more for looks, so went for the cheap knockoffs. Heard nothing but good things on the grips...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts