Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hopefully will let me post the rest of the pics.Will only let me post 1 more,there are 4 others if you are interested i will email them to you,thanks,gary.Great and that's upside down.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought these bags with the lock kit and there were no directions included . How did you go about getting them matched up with your ignition key ?

·
Registered
437 Posts
I just bought these bags with the lock kit and there were no directions included . How did you go about getting them matched up with your ignition key ?
no directions because its a cash generating scam for the dealership. around £80 they charge.

If you have the cases brand new.. with the locks and all accessories and want to avoid the silly money Honda will charge to key match. take the lock kit plus your key to your local locksmith. I bet even a Timpson will be able to do it quickly and cheaply.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Did it myself and once you get first one its easy. Bit fiddly is about the only thing and Im sure I got the info on how to on here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts