Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2018 ATAS and am considering a Mosko Moto Nomad Tank bag. However, I have some concerns about the fitment. It looks to me that the tank bag may interfere with the handlebars when making tight turns or when trying to lock the handlebars when parking. Has anyone come across this? Is it an issue?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It sits far enough down on the tank not to interfere with the bars, never had any problems on my 2017. The one and only downside to that bag is that it definitely gets in the way when trying to grip the tank while standing, but it's such a fantastic piece of kit that that's a small price to pay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can only find this bag from Mosko website (was looking for competitive pricing)..

I suspect its not available anywhere else.

Looks like a great bag....

Thoughts?
Direct sales. No dealers.

It’s a great product from good people.

Well worth the price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
2017 with mosko moto nomad here. Fits fine. As Waterloojay posted, direct sale from Mosko site only, well made, multiple compartments. Map case is kind of fugly but it works (I suppose I could just come into this century and mount a GPS).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently bought the Nomad tank bag. Fits perfectly. I could not be more impressed with the design and quality of this bag. Stoked!

Thanks for the photos! I just (as in 5 minutes ago) got my Nomad and was wondering how to mount it. A friend has one on an F 800GSA and I love it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Mosko uses MOLLE webbing attachments on everything. Sometimes there are flat sticks to weave through the webbing, sometimes there are straps. The map case uses straps. The clear face cover is conductive so you can operate a touchscreen through it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts