• Giant Loop quick-release soft luggage plates
  • Nelson Rigg Hurricane soft panniers
  • Pannier mounted toolbox from Amazon
  • SW-Motech crash bars and skid plate
  • Moto Pockets 14.5-in Adventure handlebar bag
  • RAM ball mount and Quick-Grip phone holder
  • Not shown: Ogio 2.0 tail bag
  • Waiting on: Touratech Defensa hand guards in white
The Moto Pockets handlebar bag is great. I was used to the factory bag on my KLR which was large and very convenient. I don't see many bar bags on adventure bikes, but I really like this one so far (have more feedback if anyone's interested).

I think that I'm really going to like the Giant Loop quick-release pannier plate with the Nelson Rigg soft luggage. The luggage is mounted to the plate (which is lockable) and then that pops on and off of the panniers super easy. I have installed the straps across the seat so that bags don't sag but I'm going to modify those with quick-release buckles for easier use.

Previously, I've run tank bags on my KLR and DRZ. Not going that option on the AT because the paint is too pretty and there's not a ton of room. Went with the Ogio tail bag which I think I'll be happy with.

I had ordered the H&B hand guards and like their look. They appear to be further delayed and I've seen some negative reports on crashworthiness. I don't like the look of the barkbusters so I went with the Touratech Defensa. They should be here Monday to wrap the whole thing up so that I can hit the road.

Couldn't make my mind up on tires and availability was limited. I have a set of Motoz Tractionator GPS and Bridgestone Battleax AX41 in the garage waiting for me to decide. Probably go with the AX41 as I'm going to the Revzilla GetOn ADV Fest in Sturgis, SD next month and the trails there can be rocky and muddy.

This isn't quite the look I was going for. Options were very limited due to supply chain issues. Wanted white or stainless crash bars and pannier racks.

-Charles

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Fuel tank Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts