Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both used in great shape, $80 shipped each.

MRA:

HONDA OEM:

·
Registered
2019 ATAS
37 Posts
is the OEM tall windshield still for sale? If so, what’s shipping to 30062 estimated to be?
I wouldn’t expect a reply. He (she?) never responded to me or
anyone else. If your interested I have the windscreen off my ATAS. I don’t think it is as tall as the ’tall’ windscreen but it is taller than a stock non-Adventure Sports Africa Twin.

·
Registered
2019 AT DCT
10 Posts
What are you looking to get for it? I might be interested, but would need to see the specs. Do you have a part#? thanks.

·
Registered
2019 ATAS
37 Posts
I will sell it for the same price he listed ($80). Here is a part number I found on hondaparts-direct.com (64250-MKK-D20ZA). If you enter the model on the drop down box (it’s listed under crf1000a2)you will get schematic of parts. Its under front cover and it’s number 13. The only specs I can recall was a review of the bike. They listed all the differences between the 2 models (adventure sport vs. base.) They said is was a little over 2 inches taller and little wider over the base model windscreen. Is the nj at the end of your screen name for New Jersey? If so what part?

·
Registered
2019 AT DCT
10 Posts
NJ are my first and middle initials but I do have family in Bergen and in Hoboken. Do you know if it will fit? I assume it will but searched and can’t find anyone that’s done it. If the screen is in good shape and fits I’ll take the offer.

·
Registered
2019 AT DCT
10 Posts
Confirming the ATAS windscreen will work on the std AT and seems to be the same dimensions as the Tall Windscreen accessory.

Note that the ATAS has 6 holes for mounting (vs 4 for the std). New hardware needed, two of each below:

64205-166-610 WASHER (Honda) $1.81
90111-MGS-D70 NUT, WELL (5MM) (Honda) $3.00
90118-MJP-G50 SCREW, PAN (5X20) (Honda) $1.88
90504-964-000 WASHER, THRUST (5MM) (Honda) $1.54

1 - 12 of 12 Posts