Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
there are numerous after market silencers, Remus come to mind. Just remember to check this doesn't affect your warranty or need a remap.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Purchased a Wings aftermarket can myself direct from the manufacturer.
Slovenia to NorCal in a week.
Nice piece and comes with 2 baffle sizes to choose from so if the normal one is too loud, you can put in the quiet option.
Both baffles have spark arrestors which is a must in CA.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I going to take out my spark arrestors tonight and see how that sounds. I am a cheap ass, so this may get me what I want.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took the spark arrestors out and it was I was looking for. Cheap way to get some great sound out of this bike, not spending $500 on a new muffler now. Took all of about 10 minutes to do, if you want some great sound from the AF and are a cheap ass like me, this is the way to go.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Took the spark arrestors out and it was I was looking for. Cheap way to get some great sound out of this bike, not spending $500 on a new muffler now. Took all of about 10 minutes to do, if you want some great sound from the AF and are a cheap ass like me, this is the way to go.
Doesn’t it cause any issue with fulelling or back pressure?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Purchased a Wings aftermarket can myself direct from the manufacturer.
Slovenia to NorCal in a week.
Nice piece and comes with 2 baffle sizes to choose from so if the normal one is too loud, you can put in the quiet option.
Both baffles have spark arrestors which is a must in CA.
How much was it may I ask?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts