Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
278 Posts
Man. Sweet. Nice custom paint work! I like that... a lot. Esp. the additional "Honda" logo.

And I like the blue and red screw-head detailing. Very cool.

I like the looks of that deflector kit too. Got to get me a set; maybe the visor kit too.

Dolled up very nice. And sliders to boot!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hello Ghostrider.1127!

looking good dude!!!

where did you get the fork protection?

and the side sticker on the tank? does it offer some grip or is it for the looks?

Cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Are you doing a remap, or went down the piggyback route (PCV, BAzzaz etc) with the full akra system?
I'm after some performance mods on the '18 ATAS, so if you get there, please provide us with a dyno chart too - just to have the bragging rights. ;-)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice work,the fork protectors look great along with the black wheels,which wheels are they,tubeless i presume.

Cheers Mr Biker :smile2:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Oem black wheels , got two set , waiting for 17-17 or may 19-17 (not decided yet)
Fitted a rapidbike evo , as a reflash will take time and effort on DCT
(one with tkc 70 one with anlas winter grip plus)

Stickers on tank :https://resinbike.com/protezioni-laterali/919-africa-twin-adventure-sports-honda-crf1000l-2018-protezioni-laterali-8399190292695.html

fork protection: https://www.ebay.de/itm/Carbon-Fibre-Finish-Fork-Protectors-Honda-Africa-Twin-2016-2017-2018-Adventure/253569765918?hash=item3b09ef921e:g:lPoAAOSwjVVVrRpp:rk:2:pf:0

got also GSG moto crashpads, crashbungs (due DCT shift pedal cannot fit a lower crashbar)
https://www.gsg-mototechnik.de/00honda/honda-crf1000l-africa-twin-dct-2017/honda-crf1000l-africa-twin-dct-2017.htm

arrow header , bmc filters , akra end can

Motomaster rotors for the front with Carbon Lorraine xbk5 pads (but i order also braking wave oversize kit) with a radial master cylinder (need to be fitted and cut new brackets for handguard) , plus this https://www.stahlbus-us.com/bleeding-brakes/

Now i´m thinking about öhlins fork and shock

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well I really like those tank stickers. Now when I look at my ATAS all I can see is that white empty space on the tank. Has anyone in the UK fitted them and can advise where they got them. It would be nice if there was a UK supplier

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ghostrider - On the tank transfers do the red and blue colours match the existing. Its hard to tell from the Pics but the red may be different to the OEM ?

·
Registered
278 Posts
The color does look a little off but nice anyway. But I'd love just that Honda logo on my tank. Have to do some searching.

And the screw head details have me thinking too...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ghostrider - On the tank transfers do the red and blue colours match the existing. Its hard to tell from the Pics but the red may be different to the OEM ?
nope , colora are a bit different , not a big deal in my eyes .
But a bit different

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kit it´s on the way

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
Great looking beast!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Bodystyle

Going on with few details 0:)

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have those same cream carbon fork protectors.. made me smile looking at the German eBay page when the seller is just a few miles away from me, north of Nottingham.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Going on with some bits

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
320 mm conversion

Attachments