Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took deliver on it yesterday. Have $3k in farkles on order.
Here she is stock, I'll try and post pics of progress, but might end up just posting a finished photo.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Heed full crash bars. Black dog Skid plate. Bark busters, karaoke throttle lock. Happy trails panniers and racks. Honda oversize windshield. Honda low seat. Monokey rear rack. Akrapovic slip on. Givi SR1144 monokey plate and mounting kit.

·
Registered
975 Posts
She's a beaut! Good luck with farkling.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First bolt one was a small one. Added the center stand. I planned to do more tonight, but the springs on the center stand were a complete PITA.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got bored and decided to put the Bark Busters and Kaoko on. Kinda wish I went with the storm brake buster, I like the extra wind protection, this opinion is purely by looks, I have rode with these yet.

Reactions: lee711

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lowered it an inch today, and added an OEM tall windscreen.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Akrapovic slip on, sounds pretty good.

Heed Bunker crash bars, gonna have to modify the Black Dog bash plate if I am going to use it with these bars.

Reactions: lee711

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got my Happy Trails Panniers racks on tonight, super easy and seem to be really HD.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Niceeee! And congrats.

$3K is like 2 accessories for me. :(

I hate how expensive ADV parts are (I come from the sportbike arena).

Watcha order?
I know - I have just bought new seat, new rear rack, new mudguards, uprated rear suspension, tank bag, and extra daylight running lights for £145 TOTAL price (that's about $160). Mind you they are for my ebike but I just can't believe how cheap accessories are in the pedalling world compared to our bikes.
Mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Put the modified black dog skid plate on(wouldn't fit with Heed crash bars). Had to make a u nut until a new one shows up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Givi rear monokey rack

With cheap trunk off my NC on it

$79 Amazon NP boosted pegs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts