Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If you order from cyclops, make sure to use their discount code, every little bit helps.

It's ADV and gives 5% off.

McCruise does too, you just need to email them and they'll send you a code.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nice writeup Rod. Thanks for sharing.

Does your camera record?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nice writeup Rod. Thanks for sharing.

Does your camera record?
Yup. It's wifi, so phone connects to it the the 'F-car' app. The app has limited function, but will record, playback and reverse image. Being wifi, it's not 100% fluid video.

I believe I posted a link to video I recorded and loaded to YouTube in the 'Towing a Trailer' thread.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks like the perfect rig to take on the TAT!
And then the TET, with a run through the Dolomites, and a stop for the MXGP in Trentino. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered the basic Pegasus light kit(no colored filters, no switch, no nothing, but it does come with a harness). I didn't order the kit from cyclops for the AT.

The Adventure Bike Shop harness, I believe, has been wired for plug and play on Denali lights. I simply cut those ends off the ABS harness, and the cyclops ends off the cyclops harness and soldered those to the ABS harness for plug and play with Pegasus lights.
Fantastic write up, and exceptionally helpful to me, thank you very much for documenting your efforts, it's very much appreciated.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Does the way you wired the fog lights make the fog light indicator illuminate on the dash?

Post #2 has a photo showing fog lamp indicator lit. The indicator will light up when the fog lamp button is pressed.

The fog lights automatically come on with high beams. But if the fog light button isn't depressed when I switch to high beams, the indicator lamp isn't on. If the button is depressed with high beams, the indicator lamp is on.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts