Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because my DCT has arrived, I ordered it back in May and bought the manual in the meantime, my dealer promise me a good trade back and true to his word the new deal is done. I have to say the manual has been the best biking experience I have had in 35 years. It's the best bike period but I wanted the DCT as I loved the technology and it was that demo that switched me onto having the AT in the first place. I know I am a lucky guy but believe me I don't take it for granted.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sounds like your going from one love to another sandan.
As I can't see which part of the world your from and maybe for the benefit of those who want to buy a second hand pre loved bike, would you mind telling us where you will be trading you bike in? Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like your going from one love to another sandan.
As I can't see which part of the world your from and maybe for the benefit of those who want to buy a second hand pre loved bike, would you mind telling us where you will be trading you bike in? Thanks.
Dalgety Bay in Scotland my friend.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I ordered my DCT Dakar in April. Have been offered 2 grey DCT and 3 grey manuals, but still waiting on a DCT Dakar. If the DCT Dakar does not get here soon, I will just wait on a 2017.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts