Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thats sharp! I just rode my 18 AT AS to work for the first time. I love everything!

Love the rear case. What kind is it? I think I want to go that route and no side cases. Right now I have an ammo can mounted to the rear rack. IT works but is not quite big enough for the few bits I typically like to carry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats sharp! I just rode my 18 AT AS to work for the first time. I love everything!

Love the rear case. What kind is it? I think I want to go that route and no side cases. Right now I have an ammo can mounted to the rear rack. IT works but is not quite big enough for the few bits I typically like to carry.
The rear case is from SW-motech :)

·
Registered
173 Posts

Harbor Freight case 4800 is really nice. 60 bucks, waterproof. I went with Pelican Vault v600. Big tall, roomy. Supposed to come in today. $118 bucks. Can't beat either of these cases for trunks with their prices. Just have to modify is all. Screenshot_2019-07-25-09-27-51.jpg

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts